Efficient Administration Skills Training
Pelatihan Efficient Administration Skills
To manage an office effectively you need to first manage yourself, and then manage your time, tasks, and others in order to achieve maximum success. This course will help increase your motivation and confid_pelatihanence through understanding of principles and best practices of successful office management.
You will learn to prioritise, plan, and solve problems not just to get your work done on time, but to have continuous improvement in productivity. You will learn to communicate more confid_pelatihanently in public, meetings, and with all levels of staff, including managing difficult behaviours. Finally you will gain self management skills which will help you to cope with stress, keep a ‘can do’ positive attitude, and enjoy your job each day no matter what the challenges are.
This course will feature:
- Best practices for managing your daily responsibilities to achieve maximum output and success.
- Best practices for streamlining your workflow and office environment.
- Best practices for communicating effectively and assertively at all levels.
- Best practices for releasing your personal potential, increasing self-discipline & self-awareness.
- Best practices for creative thinking, problem solving, planning, and decision making.
- Prioritise and cope with multiple tasks without missing deadlines
- Think like a Manager – planning, making decisions and solving problems
- Manage their thoughts and feelings to improve self-confid_pelatihanence and self-empowerment
- Communicate effectively and assertively at all levels and in all situations
- Manage paperwork, diaries, meetings, presentations, and phones more effectively
Taking Control of your Work Life
- Understanding and clarifying purpose, vision and mission
- The secret to working smarter rather than harder
- Controlling, prioritising and organising your work
- Streamlining your office systems and getting your paperwork under control
- Making your office user friendly and efficient
Essential Administrative Skills
- Harnessing the power of the mind – through Mind Mapping Techniques
- Managing larger projects to meet deadlines
- Planning skills – using a Gannt chart to chart work progress
- Problem solving and decision making techniques
- Decision Making tools
Vital Communication Skills
- Different styles of communication
- Learning to be more assertive
- Win-win conflict resolution
- Understanding and using body language
- Understanding different personality types and how to deal with them
Developing as a Professional
- Listening skills – seeking to understand before being understood
- Creating a professional image
- Leadership skills
- How to make presentations with confid_pelatihanence and power
- Learn the essentials of planning a presentation
Self-Empowerment and Self-Management
- Understanding stress and learning coping skills
- The essential skills of emotional intelligence
- Using emotional intelligence at work
- Transforming fear and negativity and reactive-ness
- Becoming a more proactive, responsible and self-aware person