A feasibility study is a kind of enterprise analysis. It gives the investors an id_pelatihanea of the possibility to processed in a proposed project or withholding the id_pelatihanea. It is an analysis of the current mode of operation, a definition of requirements, an evaluation of alternatives. This course teaches participants how to conduct a feasibility analysis step-by-step. It covers a detailed and clear explanation of how to reach information and put it into a formal report.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Definition of feasibility study
- Who needs the Feasibility Study: Organizational and stakeholders’ needs?
- The purpose of conducting Feasibility Studies
- The scope of business analysis
- Feasibility study vs. business plan
- The elements of a good feasibility study report
- Project description / definition
- The “big picture" complete with challenges, alternatives, competitors, consequences
- Executive summary
- Creative thinking in business analysis
- Steps of conducting feasibility study
- Conduct a preliminary analysis
- Risk analysis
- Prepare a projected income statement
- Profit projections
- Start-up costs
- Working capital
- Sales forecasts
- Hiring a lawyer or an accountant
- Conduct a Market Survey
- Size of your market
- Demand for product or service
- Customer’s willingness to pay
- Growth or decline period
- Plan Business Organization and Operations
- Operational issues: suppliers, repairs, staff, licenses or permits
- Creating a feasibility study report
- Evaluating the study
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.