The main emphasis of this course is on improving and ensuring safety through the use of owner/user or third-party inspectors specialised in pressure equipment in a manner that protects its employees, public and environment.
- Corrosion Rates and Inspection Intervals
- Joint Eff?ciencies
- Static Head
- Internal Pressure
- External Pressure
- Pressure Testing
- Impact Testing
- Weld Size For Attachment Welds at Openings
- Nozzle Reinforcement
- Welding Procedure
- Qualif?cation Evaluation Based on Asme Boiler And Pressure Vessel Code
- Weld Procedure Review May Include Smaw, Gtaw, Gmaw, Or Saw, With The Following Limitations
- General Welding Requirements
- Nondestructive Examination
- Practical Knowledge General
- Practical Knowledge Specific
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.