Preventing death and serious injury in road crashes requires a systematic, planned response, led by an appropriately resourced and accountable governmental leadership. It is a global and national problem. This course studies accid_pelatihanents occurances, the role of human in preventing or causing these accid_pelatihanents, and vehicle and road factors in road safety. It also explains the operation, control and management of highway and street networks for safety. The course discusses safety improvement programs by explaining the relationship among highway design elements and safety. Safety evaluation methods for countermeasures are also covered. Evaluation of effectiveness and benefit/cost of improvement programs will be discussed.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- The nature and dimensions of the road safety problem: International and National Levels
- Safety management systems
- Road safety management components
- Human factors in road traffic
- Driver related factors
- Signals and singn related factors
- Data needs and limitations
- Hazardous road conditions
- Damaged & Poorly Designed Roads
- Weather Related Events
- Diagnosis of road accid_pelatihanent problems
- Development of countermeasures
- Road design
- Engineering aspects of safe road infrastructure design
- Key elements of safe road infrastructure design
- Good practices in safe road infrastructure design
- Intersections; Delineation
- Safe system intersection design principles
- Road environment and intersection type
- Intersection geometry
- signing and lighting
- Road maintenance and construction
- The roadsid_pelatihane
- Digital roadsid_pelatihane advertising
- Traffic management
- Traffic volumes
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.