Saline water desalination
technologies were introduced about 50 years ago at and were able to expand access to water, but at high cost. Developments of new and improved technologies have now significantly broadened the opportunities to access major quantities of safe water in many parts of the world. Costs are still significant but there has been a reducing cost trend, and the option is much more wid_pelatihanely available. When the alternative is no water or inadequate water greater cost may be endurable in many circumstances.
- Mechanical Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Department Managers
- Overview Of Saline Desalination Technologies
- Planning For Seawater Desalination Plant
- Seawater Intakes
- Seawater Pretreatment
- Reverse Osmosis System Configuration
- Desalination Plant Energy Use
- Seawater Concentrate Disposal
- Desalination Plant Performance Analysis And Optimization
- Desalination Plant Operational Monitoring And Troubleshooting
- Desalination Plant Case Studies
- Operation And Monitoring Of Small Plants
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.