Training Advanced Casing Design
Casing design is an integral part of a drilling engineer's work scope. This course provid_pelatihanes a comprehensive overview of the design process, emphasizing the working stress approach currently used in the industry. Upon completion, participants will be able to select casing points, id_pelatihanentify tubular requirements, loads, and present a design which incorporates life cycle consid_pelatihanerations. Estimation of standard and special loads is covered in detail. Standard theories of strength and failure are discussed as well as advanced consid_pelatihanerations for combined loads. Topics related to safe handling, running and hanging practices will additionally be covered.
- Selecting casing setting depths based on pore and fracture pressure data as well as other criteria
- Determining casing and bit sizes, and alternatives for contingencies and special clearance situations
- id_pelatihanentifying and define load cases to meet specific design requirements
- Applying standardized design factors to meet specific design requirements and id_pelatihanentify the controlling design load for each string in the well
- Using and understand casing and connection specifications and select casing to satisfy the controlling design requirements
- Understanding the limits of single load specifications and adjust the basic design for combined loading effects
- Designing casing for high pressure fracturing in horizontal wells
- Applying practical safe handling, running, and hanging
Who Should Attend?
- Drilling Engineers
- Service personnel
- Managers interested in learning about the well design process.
- Functions of casing
- Goals of casing design
- API tubulars grads
- Casing strength
- Types of oilfield tubulars and connections
- Preliminary casing design
- Casing /hole sizes combination
- Pore pressure
- Formation strength and measurements
- Casing seat selection
- Top down method
- Solved example#1
- Unlimited kick volume method
- Solved example#2
- Kick tolerance
- Rig EKDS
- Levels of casing design
- Theories of strength and failure (standard collapse, burst, axial; yield basis for combined loads)
- Typical design factors
- Design examples and exercises for all key loads and strings
- Well pressure loads during different operations
- Detailed casing design
- Drilling loads
- Production loads
- Installation loads
- Design check 1 , uniaxial installation loads
- Design check 2 API Biaxial collapse loads
- Design check 3 triaxial (VON MISES) equivalents stress
- Connection selection
- Design software
- Casing handling, running, and hanging practices
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.