In any profession, you will find yourself in a situation where you need to relay information to another colleague. When such situations arise, good communication skills are an essential part of getting your message across clearly. This course will show you how to apply advanced verbal and written communication techniques in your workplace.
Senior and mid_pelatihandle managers who already have good communication skills and want to take them to the next level.
· Communicating with others
· The communications process
· Different methods of communication affect your work
· Recognize good and bad communication
· Communication channels and its contribution
· What happens to information when it comes in to our brain
· What happens to information for it to get out!
How miscommunication occurs
· Effective Communications
· What makes up an effective communication?
· The golden rules for effective communication
· How people sort and categories information
· What is a Meta program?
· Human interaction and levels of communication
· Making messages clearer, more effective and persuasive
· Impact of beliefs and values on communication
· Emphatic listening and deep level communication
How people sort information in their mind.
· The 6 main sorting offices of the mind!
Internal Representational Systems
· What is a representational system?
· How people represent what you say into their own language
· Techniques and strategies to communicate effectively with people with different systems
· Language – What words to use to encourage better communication
· Use body language to build rapport
· Advance language patterns that access the sub consciousness
Eliciting thinking patterns through eye movements
· How to know what people are thinking by their eye movements
· How to tailor your communications by what you see
How to build rapport with anyone and at anytime
· What is rapport?
· The 6 elements of rapport building
· Meta Modeling – Effectively influencing others based on the meta mod
How to give & receive feedback
· The principles of giving constructive feedback
· The 8 techniques of how to give effective feedback
· How to receive feedback
· Using NLP approaches in giving feedback
Action planning & putting into practice
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)