Gas Chromatography plays a major role in real time quality data provision. This course enhances the student with knowledge of the techniques of Gas Chromatography including details of the separation process, general GC procedures, temperature programming, troubleshooting, instrumentation, quantification and method development.
- GC components
- GC columns
- GC detectors
- GC carriers
- GC instruments
- Electron Capture Detector (ECD)
- Flame Ionization Detector (Fid_pelatihan)
- Flame Photometric Detector (FPD)
- Mass Spectrometry (MS)
- Thermal Conductivity (TCD)
- Electronic pressure control
- Headspace GC
- Strategies for data interpretation - EI, CI, MS/ MS, and Ion- Source CAD
- Ionization Techniques - EI, CI, APCI, and ES
- The operating principles of LC/ MS and GC/ MS
- Inlet- system interfacing for LC and GC
- Quantitation using GC/ MS and LC/ MS
- Instrument maintenance
- Experimental design
- Sample preparation
- Liquid_pelatihan sample injection
- Computerized generation of LC/MS, GC/MS, and MS/MS data
- Sources for GC/ MS and LC/ MS method development
- Case study: analytical problems and challenges
- Compounds’ amenability to various MS techniques
- MS Requirements for hyphenated techniques
- Operating principles of sample inlet systems (direct- probe and GC and LC inlet) and associated vacuum systems
- Electronic devices connected to GC
- Starting Up and Overhauling the GC
- Recovering GC after Analysis Interruption
- Maintenance and calibration of gas chromatographic instrument
- Troubleshooting Broad Peaks and Loss of MS Sensitivity
- Troubleshooting GC hardware
- Diagnosing spikes, peaks, bumps and steps
- Troubleshooting from Real Chromatograms
- Combination of gas chromatographic technique with other techniques
- Interface and overlaps of mixed chemicals
- Achieving the fastest analysis
- Basic instructions and advanced operating procedures
- Understanding mixture adjustments for Fid_pelatihan/FPD
- Practical workshop for using gas chromatography
- Performance opitimization advice
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.