This Advanced Management and Leadership skills training course delegates with a broad range of management and leadership theories and practical tools to apply in their working environment.
It is designed for participants in experienced senior management roles and those who work with colleagues in senior positions. The course will teach participants how to set objectives and targets to achieve the vision, mission and goals of an organisation as well as how to use leadership skills to inspire and unite an organisation.
Participants who attend this course will benefit from the following learning outcomes:
This training course is designed for:
· Where are you now and where do you want to be, by when?
· Plan and actions required to achieve these objectives
· Improve organisational, team and individ_pelatihanual performance with quantifiable targets
· Monitoring, measuring and feeding-back results
· Vision, roles and responsibilities of an inspirational leader
· Qualities, skills and commitment required
· Adapting leadership styles to different situations
· Overcoming the challenges of leadership
· Factors which motivate you and others
· Achieving organisational goals with a motivated workforce
· Increasing motivation to improve individ_pelatihanual performance
· Management skills required to motivate individ_pelatihanuals and teams
· Characteristics of an effective team
· Roles and responsibilities of individ_pelatihanuals in the team
· Building a strong team which delivers results
· Delegating, appraising, evaluating, coaching and mentoring skills for teambuilding
· Structure simple messages using appropriate language and delivery
· Listen attentively to ensure mutual understanding
· Generate productive and open discussions to solve problems
· Overcome the barriers to effective verbal communication
· Analysis of factors which influence people
· How to influence people without power and authority over them
· Chairing and participating in meetings which produce results
· Finding common ground and reaching agreement
· Characteristics and skills of assertiveness
· Handling difficult people with confid_pelatihanence
· Giving feedback and receiving criticism constructively
· Responding appropriately to aggressive, assertive and passive people
· What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ (NLP™)?
· How does NLP™ work?
· NLP™ for self-management and self-development
· Application of NLP™ to enhance performance of organisation, teams and individ_pelatihanuals
· Key principles, qualities and skills of Emotional Intelligence
· Application of EI to develop teams, individ_pelatihanuals and respond to situations
· Sending the right messages through your non-verbal communication
· Interpreting the signals and gestures of body language of others
· Research the people in the audience and their objectives
· Approach, structure, content and methods to meet audience requirements
· Anticipate, prepare and practice answers to difficult questions and awkward questioners
· Overcome nerves, project your voice powerfully and keep audience attention
· Analysis of causes, symptoms and implications of a problem
· Generating a range of creative solutions
· Prioritising options against objective criteria to make a decision
· Implementing decisions, evaluating results and responding to feedback
· Prioritising and organising work according to goals
· Eliminating time wasters
· id_pelatihanentifying the causes and symptoms of stress
· Planning and implementing your strategy to avoid_pelatihan burnout
· Pre-negotiation preparation on all aspects of the negotiation
· Styles, techniques and skills of a good negotiator
· Tricks people may play on you
· Close with a win-win result for all
· Win and keep readers’ attention
· Understand how people read and absorb written information
· Plan appropriate approach, structure, content, vocabulary and visuals
· Principles applied, including to reports, pitches, tenders, e-mails, websites, social media
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Tim Konsultan BMG Training & Development
Daily Course Timings:
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
Bila tid_pelatihanak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa did_pelatihanalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Info Jadwal training 2019 , Jadwal training 2019 , Informasi Jadwal training 2019 , Jadwal training 2020 , Jadwal training 2021 , Jadwal training 2022, Info Jadwal training 2019 2020, Jadwal training 2019 2020 , Informasi Jadwal training 2019 2020 , Jadwal training 2020 2021 , Jadwal training 2021 2022 , Jadwal training 2022 2023