Alarm management is a system for prioritizing, grouping and classifying alerts and event notifications. The definition of an ‘alarm’ is of central importance when establishing an alarm management program. All alarms require an operator response or there is a consequence. In this course, participants will learn how to establish an alarm management system, and get it to work properly.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Management of alarm systems for the process industries
- Misapplication of modern technology
- Emergence of industry standards
- Main standards for alarm management
- Hazard analysis
- Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS)
- Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Documented alarm design requirements
- Alarm justification
- Alarm thresholds
- Expected operator action
- id_pelatihanentification of the alarm lifecycle
- Design of the alarm lifecycle
- HMIs for alarms
- Advanced alarm design: dynamic alarm suppression
- Alarm system testing
- Alarm maintenance
- Alarm shelving
- Alarm response procedures
- Simulate inputs and test the annunciators
- Monitoring and assessment
- Alarm system configuration
- Most frequent alarms issues
- Dynamic alarming
- Management of change
- Unaudited set point changes
- Reporting suppressed and disabled alarms
- Automated notification to relevant stakeholders
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.