The removal of acid_pelatihanic components (primarily H2S and CO2) from hydrocarbon streams can be broadly categorized as those depending on chemical reaction, or adsorption.
Processes employing each of these techniques are covered in the course. The principle process stream is the removal of the acid_pelatihan gases by counter flowing contact with an amine solution, commonly known as Amine Gas Sweetening.
The acid_pelatihanic components removed are termed acid_pelatihan gas streams (containing H2S,) and may be flared, incinerated, or converted to elemental sulphur in a Sulphur Recovery Unit. Various Sulphur Recovery processes (primarily The Modified Claus Process) are discussed.
- General Consid_pelatihanerations and Safety
- Types of Contaminants
- Gas specifications
- Heating Value
- Sulphur Content
- Water Content
- Commercial Gases
- Ethane. Propane LPG
- Chemistry of Amine Gas Sweetening
- Process Selection and Classification
- Operating Problems
- Selective Sweetening Systems
- Process Flow and General Design Criteria / Guid_pelatihanelines
- Formulated Solvents
- Sterically Hindered Amines
- Design Procedures for Amine Systems
- Amine absorber
- Amine circulation rates
- Flash drum
- Amine reboiler
- Amine stripper
- Overhead condenser and reflux accumulator
- Rich/lean amine exchanger
- Amine cooler
- Amine pumps &storage tanks
- Materials of construction
- Amine process variables &monitoring
- Amine plant start up &shutdown
- Amine plant maintenance
- Amine plant optimization
- General Operating Problems in Amine Processes
- General Consid_pelatihanerations for Amine Processes
- Claus Process Consid_pelatihanerations and Modifications
- Typical PFD – 3 Stage
- Process Consid_pelatihanerations
- Mechanical Consid_pelatihanerations
- Tail Gas Handling
- SO2 Recovery Process
- H2S Recovery Process
- Direct Oxid_pelatihanation Process
- Liquid_pelatihan Redox
- The EUROCLAUS Concept
- Claus Process Calculations and Exercises
- Sulfur Product Specifications
- Sulfur Storage and Handling
- Safety and Environmental Consid_pelatihanerations
- Sulfur Recovery plant startup &shutdown and maintenance
- Troubleshooting: what can go wrong
- Course review and evaluation
- Plant optimization
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.