Procurement and inventory management form the interfaces in today’s supply chains of industrial goods. As the global division of work is still increasing in all fields in order to improve speed, process integration and customer satisfaction there is a growing need for a modern sourcing system and inventory management systems. This course will put the emphasis on the design and management of processes of the inventory management in the government sectors.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Procurement and inventory management basics
- Role in the supply chain
- Basic methods for analysis and planning in procurement and inventory management
- Establishing the optimal inventory level
- Inventory planning
- Inventory replenishment
- Distribution center
- Warehousing operations
- Inventory accuracy
- Inventory audits
- Inventory measurement
- Inventory management
- Inventory reporting
- Inventory forecasting
- Demand management
- Lead-time analysis
- TIime reduction
- The strategic role of inventory management techniques
- Strategic and operational procurement processes
- Static and dynamic stock-keeping and replenishment policies
- Supplier relationship management and collaboration in the supply chain
- Information flow and financial flow in procurement processes
- Advanced optimisation tools for sourcing organisations
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.