Construction projects involve complex plans; environmental permits; and critical data that details layout, specifications, and other key design information. For a project to be successful, several aspects must be analyzed and consid_pelatihanered including environmental impact, scheduling conflicts, takeoffs, budgeting, site safety, and logistics. GIS technology improves the mechanics and management for building new infrastructure by integrating design and site data, interfacing with machine control, and provid_pelatihaning the framework for as-built data collection. All those involved in a project, such as engineers, owners, contractors, and the public, rely on the technology to open communication.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- What is location?
- What is GIS?
- Getting to know the ArcGIS platform
- Organize GIS Data
- Data conversion
- Conversion CAD-GIS data
- Explore, import, summarize, calculation with tabular data
- Import GPS and Geo-tagged data
- Join and Spatial Join
- Raster conversion and Mosaic dataset
- Data extraction and clipping
- Editing GIS Data
- What types of data can you edit?
- Create & Delete point, line, polygon data
- Advanced editing with vector data
- Raster data creation from vector data
- Designing a GIS Database and Queries
- Creating feature dataset, feature class
- Creating relationship class
- Creating subtype and domain
- Creating and managing topology dataset
- Creating Query with GIS data
- Cartography and Thematic Mapping
- What is cartography and cartographic methods?
- Why symbolize your data?
- Basics of symbology
- Vector data visualization
- Raster data visualization
- What is labeling?
- Labeling options in ArcGIS
- Basic and advanced labeling
- Create a Static Map: Layout Design
- Import CAD Data, 3D and 4D Modeling
- Getting Started with Spatial Analysis
- Overlay Analysis
- Introducing overlay
- How overlay works
- Impact analysis and physical planning with GIS
- Choosing the appropriate tool
- Suitability analysis for new city/facility/investment area with model builder
- Automating of Routine Works and Presentation
- Automating of CAD conversion with Model Builder in ArcGIS Pro
- Import 3D objects from another formats
- 3D city presentation with utility networks in ArcGIS Pro
- Collect and Monitoring Field Works and Constructions
- Rule based modeling with CityEngine
- BIM-GIS Integration and Indoor Navigation
- Demo of Advanced Samples for Construction Management
- Brainstorming with participants
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.