Raman spectroscopy is a non-destructive analytical technique and is used in many different fields where, microscopic, chemical analysis and imaging is needed. Raman analysis can provid_pelatihane both qualitative and/or quantitative information easily and quickly. It can be used to characterise the chemical composition and structure of the samples regardless of its physical satate, solid_pelatihan, powder, liquid_pelatihan, gas or slurry. Molybdenum and molybdenum-based materials have favorable properties such as good erosion-resistance, excellent thermal and electrical conductivities, high yielding strength and hardness at high temperatures. They are extensively used in various fields including agriculture, energy, military, chemical engineering, bio-medicine and electronics. Due to their unique electronic, optical and mechanical properties, molybdenum-based materials have potential applications in nano devices and functional materials. This course is designed to give information both on various usage of molybdenum and to provid_pelatihane practice and knowledge on Raman spectroscopy and its diverse range of applications.
The training wil be in Arabic.
Training Raman spectroscopy
- Theory of Raman spectroscopy
- Principle and advantages of raman spectroscopy
- Scanning Probe Microscopy and Instrumentation
- The different modes (AFM, STM, Tuning Fork) and signals
Training Tip Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy
Training Applications of Raman Spectroscopy in Chemical sciences
- Principle and requirements
- Presentation of the different TERS tips
- Alignment of excitation laser on the TERS tip (rough and fine alignment)
- Optimization of the TERS parameters (spectra and imaging)
Training Applications of Raman spectroscopy in Materials science
Training Applications in Life sciences
- Battery technology
- Applications in Analytical sciences
- Investigations of art and cultural heritages
- Contaminant id_pelatihanentification
- Food and Beverage
Training Applications in Earth sciences
- Rapid_pelatihan micro-organism id_pelatihanentification
- Cell biology
- Tissue analysis
- Geological samples
- Gemstone analysis
- Practical session: selection and optimization of parameters for Raman analysis and to perform data process
- Description of the instrument
- Alignment of the laser, the laser power, the grating, and the confocal hole
- Methods of measurements
- Generating a Raman spectrum
- Generating a Raman image
- Data evaluation
- Molybdenum and related compounds (Mo) – Properties and Applications
- Molybdenum use by material (metal, Stainless steel, Alloy steels, Superalloy steels)
- Molybdenum use by industry sector (Chemical, Pharmaceutical, and others)
- Molybdenum Disulfid_pelatihane Nanoparticles
- Molybdenum oxid_pelatihane nanowires
- Molybdenum Nanopowder / Nanoparticles
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.