The assets of a company should be kept in good condition working effectively and efficiently to ensure that the final product reaches the end user in time. The safety and reliability of operations and technical integrity of assets helps the company achieve target objectives. Therefore, it is necessary that asset integrity management be performed correctly so that business processes, systems, tools, competence and resources run correctly throughout the asset lifecycle.
In this course, participants will learn about the details of asset integrity management. They will also learn how to perform inspection, calibration, Reliability, corrosion management monitoring and auditing for marine terminal storage tanks.
- Asset integrity management
- Development and optimization of maintenance, inspection and testing (MIT) plans
- Work processes
- Condition assessment and monitoring
- Analysis of plant performance as part of Root Cause assessment
- Technical inspections
- Technical integrity analysis
- Life Cycle Asset Management (LCAM)
- Barrier management
- Safety risk management
- Offshore hazard and risk assessment
- 3D laser scanning
- Dimensional control
- Smart asset optimization
- Surveying and mapping
- Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Storage Tank & Piping inspection (API 653) (API 570) (API 571)
- Proper inspection protocol
- Visual Testing (VT)
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing (UTT)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Bubble Leak Testing (BLT)
- Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI)
- Pipeline repair materials and application
- Permanent repairs
- Equipment longevity
- Structural strengthening and integrity
- Minimal impact to productivity
- Plant reliability analysis
- Process reliability analysis
- Maintenance strategy development
- System reliability process modeling
- Reliability program plan development
- Risk assessment of critical equipment
- Reliability analysis of plant equipment
- Corrosion management and monitoring
- id_pelatihanentification of Corrosion Threats
- Life-Cycle Cost Analysis
- Corrosion Control Strategies
- Corrosion Monitoring and Inspection
- Sup-sea pipeline inspection and repair
- Emergency Pipeline Repair Systems
- Coating Removal
- Pipeline repair
- Cable replacement and jointing
- Trenching of cables, flexible umbilical’s & pipelines
- Plant Design & Modeling
- Design parameter optimization
- Design trouble-shooting and improvement
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.