This courseware covers a wid_pelatihane range of advanced topics in Revit®, continuing to build on the concepts introduced in the Revit Essentials course. Students learn about site design, advanced rendering techniques, phasing and design options, creating families of custom components, and collaborating on a design.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Importing and Using External Files
- Exporting to External Files
- Working with Revit Linked Files
- Monitoring and Coordinating Linked Projects
- Working with Mass Shapes
- Converting Mass Shapes to Building Component
- Creating and Using In-Place Families
- Creating and Modifying Parametric Families
- Creating Nested Families
- Working with Component Groups
- Designing in Phases
- Using Design Options
- Checking and Fixing Interference Conditions
- Managing Project Sharing with Worksets
- Managing Worksets and Multiple Users
- Creating Realistic Presentations
- Creating Rendered Interior Scenes
- Reviewing and Applying Commands in a Project
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.