Training Basic Railway Engineering
Training Course Description
This comprehensive course is designed to enhance participants’ understanding and confid_pelatihanence with rail operations management, with insights into all key aspects of the discipline.
Participants will be able to upgrade their knowledge of the general railway network, and how different parts of it interact and with particular reference to operations management, planning and train service requirements.
The development of a train service from commercial and other demands will be covered, along with processes and tools for planning the service.
Training Course Objectives
- Introducing railroad operating fundamentals and management
- Ensure safe and efficient use of equipment and infrastructure
- Learning about railway superstructure and substructure components
- Understanding the operation and maintenance aspects of railway system
- Discussing the philosophy of railway safety
Who Should Attend?
- Railroad employees
- Consultants and contractors
- Engineers and technicians
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Railroad track engineering
- Railroad track engineering concepts
- Track component and system design
- Theory of track design
- The practical application of track engineering principles
- Technology advances in track evaluation
- Modeling and maintenance
- Railway signaling and control
- Review of train resistance, power, speed and acceleration calculation
- Stringline diagrams
- Train scheduling and train stopping distance calculation
- Concepts of temporal and spatial separation of trains
- High-Speed Rail Engineering
- High-Speed Rail (HSR) Construction Management
- Planning of an HSR passenger transport system
- Methodologies for station and route selection
- Capital cost estimation
- Operation and maintenance costs estimation
- Rid_pelatihanership forecasting
- Economic analysis
- Project implementation and financing
- Railway terminal design and operations
- The role of terminals in the freight railway transportation system
- Functions required at different types of terminals
- Shared rail corrid_pelatihanor engineering
- Operational and institutional requirements
- Location of infrastructure
- Shared corrid_pelatihanor challenges
- Risk exposure
- Transportation safety and risk
- Risk management framework
- Risk assessment methodologies
- Security of freight and hazardous materials transport
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.