Training Brid_pelatihange Inspection and Maintenance
Training Course Description
Like any other infrastructure construction brid_pelatihanges require regular monitoring and maintenance to ensure a safe and long service life. In the past, brid_pelatihanges were expected to last about 60 years; however, current technology and design allow the brid_pelatihanges that are built today to last longer. High traffic volume, heavy trucks and weather conditions all reduce a brid_pelatihange’s lifespan. Regular maintenance, repair, and rehabilitation can largely offset the impact of these factors on a brid_pelatihange’s lifespan.This course discuss the maintenance and inspection process needed for different types of brid_pelatihanges.
Training Course Objectives
- Determine if overall structure is critically prone
- Describe the current trends for brid_pelatihange inspection
- Evaluate defects whether they are visible or invisible in the brid_pelatihange
- Learn about the latest technologies utilized around the world for brid_pelatihange inspections
- Describe, id_pelatihanentify, evaluate, and document the various components and deficiencies
Who Should Attend?
- Target Audience
- Highway Agency Engineers
- Engineering Consultants
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to brid_pelatihange inspection
- Brid_pelatihange inspection factors
- History of brid_pelatihange inspection: from past to today
- Time spent on inspections
- Brid_pelatihange management systems
- Data collection methods
- Study of brid_pelatihange vulnerability
- Developing cost factors
- Changes in the condition of brid_pelatihanges between inspections
- Failure reasons and statistics
- Visual inspection
- Inspection types
- Brid_pelatihange inspection process
- Reporting brid_pelatihange inspection process
- Structural evaluation
- Main body components
- Earth retaining components
- Serviceability components
- Other components
- Hydraulic evaluation
- Stability assessment indicators
- Scour monitoring and instrumentation
- Hid_pelatihanden defects id_pelatihanentification
- Metallic brid_pelatihange applications
- Concrete brid_pelatihange applications
- Bearing and expansion joint applications
- Sub-structure applications
- Brid_pelatihange maintenance
- Procurement and contract management
- Price estimates and change orders
- Preventative brid_pelatihange maintenance practices
- Infrared thermography and ground-penetrating radar
- Crisis maintenance and repairs
- Brid_pelatihange restoration
- Total brid_pelatihange replacement
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.