The security of governmental buildings and facilities affects not only the daily operations of the government but also the health, well-being, and safety of employees and the public. This also applies to important facilities operated by private companies or non-profit organizations. There is a need for building protection by investigating, detecting, deterring and disrupting security threats. In order to protect and safeguard effectively and efficiently, personnel need to be trained in communication skills, infrastructural know-how and methodologies for the coordination of relevant parties. This course is designed to provide the necessary skills and instill participants with examples of best practices and the familiarity to implement them individually.
Training Course Details/Schedule
Physical Security and Crime Prevention
- Basic components of physical security
- Threats and assessment
- Barriers, fencing, gates, locks, lighting, and alarms
Fire Protection and Life Safety
- Basic classifications of fire types
- Detection systems
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire prevention tools and strategies
- Emergency types
- Bomb (package, car, suicide) threat identification and optimal handling
- Incident scene protection
- Crowd management
- Workplace Violence
- Medical Emergencies
- Natural Disasters
Security Standards and Best Practises
- Security Standards
- Security level determinations for facilities
- Physical security performance measures
- Security design criteria for buildings and facilities
- Best practices for maintaining safety and security
Communications Skills for Security Guard Officials
- Process of communication
- Communication and courtesy
- Overcoming the barriers to effective communication
- Emergency communication
- Use & maintenance of communication tools/equipment
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.