Modern Chemical Laboratory training course will assist in keeping up to date with current laboratory operation principles and international guid_pelatihanelines, while at the same time stressing the importance of and provid_pelatihaning valuable advice on the most critical areas of testing laboratories operation. These will include, but not be limited to, the areas of method development and method valid_pelatihanation, environmental conditions, equipment maintenance and control, quality assurance of test results, measurement uncertainty and sample traceability, personnel training, internal audits, proactive/preventive actions and root cause analysis.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Definition of chemical laboratory
- Chemical laboratories as legal entities under different scenaria
- Inhouse laboratories operating within another organization
- Independent commercial laboratories
- Reference laboratories versus Notified laboratories
- Independence and impartiality of laboratories/legal implications
- Regulatory/legal/environmental requirements relating to laboratory location
- Laboratory layout – specific examples of different types of chemical laboratories
- Basic rules relating to location of analytical instruments
- Health and safety consid_pelatihanerations/Emergency response team
- Chemicals handling and storage
- Ventilation and air conditioning requirements
- Defining your needs in analytical equipment
- Selection criteria/Supplier evaluation
- Commissioning of analytical instruments
- Operator training and on-going competence
- Calibration of different types of analytical instruments
- External versus internal calibration/Calibration standards
- In-house developed versus Standard versus Rapid_pelatihan-screening methods
- Analytical method valid_pelatihanation and verification
- Method documentation and assuring traceability – control of data
- Method Quality Control (QC) – use of reference materials (CRMs)
- Internal/external QC
- Introduction to Uncertainty of Measurement (UoM)/Legal implications
- Introduction to Laboratory Accreditation
- Management requirements of accreditation bodies
- Internal audits
- Corrective/preventive actions – root cause analysis
- Management reviews
- Technical requirements of accreditation, including sampling activities
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.