Training Construction Project Management
Training Course Description
Construction Project Management (CPR), or simply Construction management involves planning, coordinating and monitoring a project from the point it starts until it is completed. The course will discuss construction management principles, practices, techniques, and tools, to provid_pelatihane participants with an opportunity to learn key project management concepts. While project management principles can be applied to projects across different engineering disciplines, this course particularly emphasizes construction projects.
Training Course Objectives
- Learning construction management concepts and techniques required for managing large and complex construction projects
- Discussing the complex technical and managerial challenges in managing construction projects
- Understanding how to effectively addresses these challenges
- Getting acquainted with the role of project management methods in enhancing and optimizing construction projects
- Envisioning the overall working process, and learning ways to foresee possible developments
Who Should Attend?
- Project Administrators
- Cost Estimators
- Anyone interested in developing their performance in construction management
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Overview of project management
- Project life cycle
- Characteristics of construction projects
- Developing knowledge of the construction site
- Familiarizing yourself with different types of equipment, materials, subcontractors, and possibly locations
- Selecting a contractor
- The role of a contractor
- The bid_pelatihanding process
- Public safety
- Time management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Decision making
- Working drawings
- Knowledge of human resources
- Project roles and organization structure
- Project management process and knowledge areas
- Project procurement & Contracting
- Project stakeholders
- Standard-form contracts
- Contract terms
- Contract administration issues (change orders. change directives, etc.)
- Planning & scheduling
- Defining baseline progress curves
- Specifying project objectives
- Work breakdown structure
- Activity definition
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.