Industrial hygiene can be defined as the art and science devoted to the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, communication and control of environmental stressors in the work place that may result in injury, illness or impairment of workers and members of the community. These stressors are divided into several categories: biological, chemical, physical, ergonomic and psychosocial. The profession of industrial hygiene uses strict and rigorous scientific methodology to determine the potential for hazard and exposures in the workplace.
This course emphasises the recognition, evaluation, and control of occupational health hazards. Topics include hazard recognition, health standards, air sampling, ventilation, noise exposure, and temperature stress. Upon completion, participants should be able to identify and quantify common occupational health hazards.
Training Course Details/Schedule
Toxicology basics & Occupational Skin Diseases:
- Classes of toxic effects
- Measuring toxicity
- Skin anatomy
- Irritant contact dermatitis
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Other skin diseases
- Prevention of occupational dermatitis
Respiratory Hazards & Industrial Hygiene evaluation & air monitoring:
- Anatomy and physiology of the respiratory system
- Particle deposition mechanisms
- Occupational asthma
- Hazards of gases and vapours
- Units for air contaminants
- Area vs. personal sampling
- Analytical methods
Control of airborne hazards: ventilation & respiratory protection:
- Types of ventilation systems
- Components of local exhaust systems
- Types of hoods
- Air cleaners, fans, and stacks
- Types of respirators
- Selection of respirators
- Respirator programs
Confined space standard & Occupational noise exposure:
- Examples of confined spaces
- Written program elements
- Duties of defined individuals
- Anatomy of the ear
- Physics of sound
- Measurement of sound
- Standards and Hearing Conservation Program
- Control of occupational noise hazards
- Control of body temperature
- Illnesses caused by temperature extremes
- Evaluating heat and cold stress
- Exposure standards
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.