Training Depot Management and Safety
Info Jadwal Training Pelatihan Depot Management and Safety
This Depot Management and Safety Training Course has been designed to provid_pelatihane a practical approach to depot management the enforcement options available to Enforcement Officers under the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 at all workplace premises, but with an emphasis on premises where petroleum is stored and dispensed.
It provid_pelatihanes an understanding of the powers available to Enforcement Officers. The course content is comprehensive though it can only serve as an overview and is not substitute for formal legal training.
Who Should Attend?
- Petroleum Officers
- Environmental Health Officers
- Environment Agency Staff
- Company Health & Safety Practitioners
- Engineers and Project Managers
- A brief overview of the Petroleum (Consolid_pelatihanation) Regs 2014 and the Dangerous Substances & Explosives Atmospheres Regulations 2002
- Relevant provisions of the Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974
- Health & Safety Executive and Local Authorities Interface
- Managing the day-to-day operation of the business
- Recruiting and mentoring staff
- Developing the customer base
- Maximising growth and profitability
- Developing plans to increase business
- Ensuring that high levels of service are maintained
- Keeping a close eye on stock levels
- Holding teams meetings
- Liaising with key customers to make sure they’re satisfied with the depot’s performance
- Visiting prospective customers to develop new business
- Agreeing service contracts
- Dealing with suppliers
- Managing stock levels to ensure that all requirements can be met
- Ensuring that branch adheres to Health & Safety guid_pelatihanelines
- Recruiting and training staff
- Analysing spreadsheets to monitor turnover and profitability
- Meeting with area and regional managers to share best practice
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan Depot Management and Safety ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.