Water usage has grown by more than twice the rate of the world population increase during the last century, posing international problems, and putting pressure on world’s governments. Water use by agriculture sector represents approximately 70% of all available freshwater on our planet, an inevitable amount of usage for the continuity of human race. In this course, participants will explore ways for an effective usage of water for irrigation. It mainly focuses on the design of hydraulic infrastructure operations and design.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Hydraulic components
- Hydraulic loads around retaining structures
- Hydraulic crest gates
- Design criteria
- Design of siphon structures
- Irrigation canal components and systems
- Structural/ Hydraulic design of canals
- Design of irrigation structures (siphon, intake, off- take, Flash gates, spillway, protection wall against flooding)
- Cross drainage works
- Regulation and storage
- Storage tanks and regulating ponds Surface
- Land and sea outfalls
- Modeling soil and wall properties
- Numerical analyses
- Hydraulic modeling
- Field calibration methodology
- Sitting and orientation
- Hydraulic losses
- Critical design data
- Run- off river plants and taking advantage of chutes in open channels
- Transportation and distribution
- Pumping stations
- Pressure pipelines
- Booster stations
- Hydraulic systems for different types of usage (irrigation, household, sewerage)
- Power stations
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.