Training Drilling Supply Chain Management
This course is 10-days-course. The first part is an introduction to the supply chain concept and will explore the management of supply chains to improve an organization's overall supply efficiency. The second part covers the inventory management techniques which will improve your inventory turnover ratio and transform frozen assets into cash. Cutting-edge inventory management techniques deliver results that go far beyond initial expectations. Explore the latest inventory management methods for saving money, satisfying customers and speeding up the flow of inventory.
- Understanding the supply chain concept
- Learning how to increase the amount of information and at the same time reduce inventory costs and run operations
- Understanding a comprehensive concept for logistics
- Learning how to reduce the complexity of the business as far as possible
- Becoming truly responsive to your customers’ real needs
- Determine your exact material status and inventory dollar burden
Who Should Attend?
- Sales, operations and strategic planning Staff
- Whoever can benefit from enhancing their skills in the inventory management techniques and supply chain concept
- Supply Management
- Importance of the Value Chain
- Importance of Supply Management Focus
- Problems Addressed
- Supply Management Strategic
- Tax Efficient Supply Chain Management
- Reverse Supply Chain
- Systems and Value
- Supply Management Tools and Techniques
- Supply Risk Management
- Supply Management Future
- The Strategic Role of Inventory Management Techniques
- Inventory Planning
- Inventory Replenishment
- Warehousing Operations
- Inventory Accuracy
- Inventory Audits
- Inventory Management
- Inventory Measurement
- Inventory Reporting
- Demand Management
- Lead-time Analysis
- Rig and Camp Load Lists
- Order of Rig Move
- Distance and Road Conditions
- Issues of Concern If Power Line, Brid_pelatihanges
- Time Frames
- Pre-tour Safety Meeting
- Pre-job Safety Meeting
- Check of Lifting Equipment
- Wearing of Personal Protective Equipment
- Securing of Loads
- Sequence of Loads
- Team Operations
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.