Substation earthing system is essential not only to provid_pelatihane the protection of people working in the vicinity of earthed facilities and equipment against danger of electric shock but to maintain proper function of electrical system. Reliability and security are to be taken in consid_pelatihanerations as well as adherence to statutory obligations (IEEE and Indian standards on electrical safety. Earthing system design, thus, must be easily maintained and future expansion must be taken into account while designing the dimensions of earth mat. This course covers all details of an Earithing System in Substations including design, installation, and maintenance of the system.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to earthing systems in substations
- Components of earthing system
- Fundamental requirements
- Earthing of substation equipment
- The points of earthing in an electrical substation
- Method of earthing
- Design of earthing system for a substation
- Data needed for design of earthing
- Fault clearing time
- Determination of maximum grid_pelatihan current
- Selection of electrode material
- Mathematical description
- Safe limits and values of potentials
- design procedure
- Significance and touch voltage
- Construction of earthing systems
- Jointing conductors and equipment connections
- Above & below ground earthing installations
- HV cable metallic sheath / armour earthing
- Light-current equipment associated with external cabling
- Metal clad and gas insulated (GIS) substations
- Fault throwing switches, earth switches and disconnectors
- Operating handles, mechanisms and control kiosks
- Safety in grounding
- Range of tolerable current
- Accid_pelatihanental ground circuit
- Criteria of tolerable voltage
- Design in difficult conditions
- Risk assessment
- Maintaining & repair of earthing systems
- Frequent visual inspection
- Infrequent detailed visual inspection
- Detailed visual inspection, testing and analysis
- Procedure for the remaking defective joints
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.