This course is designed to provid_pelatihane basic knowledge in a power utility company. In this course, participants will become familiar with the components of the power distribution systems and the way in which the system delivers power to customers. The course also addresses the ways in which distribution systems are designed to serve various types of customer loads. It highlights management aspects of modern transmission and distribution systems as well. It also provid_pelatihanes necessary information and practice for such activities
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Power system structure
- Transmission and Distribution (T&D) systems
- Place in power system structure
- T&D components
- Substations: main components
- Power transformers
- Switching equipment
- Substation bus system
- Instrument transformers
- Overvoltage protection
- Equipment installation options
- Substations: auxiliary and control systems
- Relay protection
- Metering systems
- Auxiliary AC/DC power systems
- Station alarm and remote control systems
- Substations: engineering aspects
- Reliability analysis
- Typical substation switching systems
- Insulation coordination
- Substation safety and fire protection
- Substation design issues
- Substation insulator’s performance improvement
- Power lines
- Mission and main types of power lines
- Aerial lines
- Underground cable lines
- Reactive power and voltage regulation
- Reactive power regulation
- Voltage regulation
- Low voltage distribution systems
- Grounding and lightning protection
- Basics of T&D project management
- Procurement process
- Risk management
- Project communications
- Project baseline and control
- Implementation tips
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.