This course is designed to develop individ_pelatihanuals’ understanding of what condition monitoring in maintenance discipline means and to display its importance for machinery operational health condition. It shows how much they are reliable and fit to continue services. This depends on 5 Bases: Measuring the operating parameters, evaluating values (by means of comparison with standards values), analyzing abnormal results, diagnosis of problems and their reasons, reporting and recommending. This course ensures that those who are new to predictive maintenance become familiar of using this technique to predict any deviations at very early times.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Maintenance philosophy and strategy
- Planned, unplanned Maintenance \
- CM corrective maintenance or break down maintenance
- PM preventive or on time based maintenance
- PDM predictive maintenance (Condition monitoring or on condition based maintenance)
- Condition monitoring main techniques
- Condition monitoring main parameters
- how we monitor machinery operating parameters
- Machine baseline parameters values
- Machinery operating parameters evaluation
- Machinery vibration monitoring
- Machinery vibration standards
- Measuring and collecting data
- collecting data systems types online & offline
- condition monitoring hardware & software
- detecting and analyzing of machinery deviation
- Portable vibration data collector (hardware)
- Out-of-limits parameters analysis
- Diagnosis the niacin problems of machines
- Maintenance management fundamentals
- CMMS computerized Maintenance management systems
- CMMS maintenance activities control (WO)
- CMMS for warehouse stock control (WSC)
- CMMS is vital for equipment reliability improving (EIT)
- CMMS database bank for (FRCA)
- Getting to know new equipment commissioning parameters evaluation, assets performance evaluation and improving
- Preparing the machine technical reports and recommendation
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.