Training Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
Training Course Description
This course aims to provide training for candidates in fire prevention and fighting. On meeting the minimum standard of competence in fire prevention and fire fighting, a trainee will be competent to take appropriate measures for the safety of personnel and of the building and to use fire appliances correctly. The trainee will also gain insight into methods of fire prevention.
Training Course Objectives
- Learning, how to minimize the risk of fires
- Understanding the principle of maintaining a state of readiness to respond to emergency situations involving fires
- Understanding the process of fighting and extinguishing a fires
- Understanding the shipboard fire-fighting organization
- Learning the conventional location of fire-fighting appliances and emergency escape routes
- Understanding the elements of fire and explosion (the fire triangle)
- Describing the types and sources of ignition
- Describing flammable materials, fire hazards and spread of fires
- Describing fire and smoke detection and automatic alarm systems
- Understanding the principle of classification of fire and applicable extinguishing agents
Who Should Attend?
- Civil defense staff
- Anyone interested in the work of firefighters, civil defense and looking to develop their skills in this field
For details (full course outline), please contact us, you may fill Inquiry Form.
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.