This course provid_pelatihanes a broad overview of the nature of formation damage problems, how they occur during various oilfield operations, and their effects on well productivity. It reviews basic rock properties affected by formation damage, discusses the types and mechanisms of formation damage, evaluates economic implications, and integrates field and laboratory methods for recognition of the damage. Also, it Provid_pelatihanes geological and engineering techniques for proper evaluation of the problem and procedures to minimize / alleviate it.
- Review of basic rock properties affected by formation damage
- The reservoir system
- Wellbore activity system
- Classification of rocks
- Composition of carbonate deposit
- Review of basic mineralogy
- Introduction to Formation Damage
- Basic definitions
- Potential formation damage problems during various well operation
- Casing and cementing
- Well intervention
- Well stimulation
- Secondary recovery operations- water injection
- Enhanced oil recovery
- Scale and precipitate damage
- Scale deposition, removal and prevention
- Tendency of brines to deposit scales
- Prediction and id_pelatihanentification of scales
- Formation of paraffin deposits
- Paraffin removal
- Oil sludge prevention
- Methods of acid_pelatihan sludge removal
- Sulfate reducing bacteria
- Slime forming bacteria
- Iron bacteria
- Prevention of bacteria
- Perforation theory & damage
- Perforation shot density
- Compacted zone
- Perforation plugging
- Role of under-balance in improved perforation flow
- Development of flow-diagrams and process maps
- Drill stem tests
- Resistivity log
- Production history review
- Comparison of production performance of offset wells (Class problem)
- Pressure transient well test analysis
- Nodal system analysis
- Production logging
- Laboratory core analysis method
- Tests to perform on formation damage
- Removal of formation damage
- Evaluation of formation damage caused by completion and workover fluid_pelatihans
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.