Training Gasification Technology
Gasification is the use of heat to transform solid_pelatihan biomass or other carbonaceous solid_pelatihans into a synthetic “natural gas like” flammable fuel. Through gasification, we can convert nearly any dry organic matter into a clean burning fuel that can replace fossil fuel in most use situations. In this course, participants will learn about gasification processes, technologies, products, and problems as well as the commercial issues related to the field
- Understanding the fundamentals of gasification
- Being familiar with advantages and disadvantages of gasification
- Learning about the different processes, technologies, and states of gazification
- Understanding the commercial processes
- Being familiar with the main technical problems
Who Should Attend?
- Petroleum engineers
- Petroleum manufacture staff
- Those who are involved in the field
- Anyone who aspires to increase his knowledge in this field
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.