Training Handling Chemicals-Design for Safe Handling
Hazardous substances are used in many workplaces today. Working people are discovering that they need to know more about the health effects of chemicals that they use or may be exposed to on the job. Legislation is becoming stricter in the governance of storage, transport, handling, use and disposal of hazardous substances. This is with particular emphasis on human health and the environment in the event of an emergency
- Being familiar with routes of entry for hazardous chemicals
- Defining acute and chronic health effects
- Understanding how chemicals can enter our bodies
- Having an overview of the various hazards offered by different chemicals
- Being familiar with what to do in an emergency
- Learning the safe storage and preserve
- Learning the safe loading and transportation of chemicals
- Understanding the proper method for labeling hazardous chemicals
- Being familiar with the purpose of a material safety data sheet and required types of information
- Being familiar with the techniques for disposal of hazardous chemicals
- Learning methods for assessing and cleaning a hazardous chemical spill
Who Should Attend?
- Chemical laboratories supervisors and workers
- Quality control specialists
- Staff involved in the procurement, transportation, storage and handling of hazardous materials, but particularly hazardous chemicals
For details (full course outline), please contact us, you may fill Inquiry Form
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.