Training Insulators Specifications and Selection
Training Course Description
Overview of insulating materials in high voltage equipment. Electrical insulation systems and design concepts. Degradation mechanisms and defects. Basic methods for diagnostics and monitoring based on insulation resistance, loss tangent, and capacitance. Advanced methods based on dielectric spectroscopy, polarisation and depolarisation currents, recovery voltage. Partial discharge measurements based on oscilloscope techniques, phase resolved acquisition techniques, acoustical PD measurements, PD localisation. On-line techniques. Chemical and physical analyzing methods. High voltage test methods: AC, DC and impulse. Power equipment: generators, breakers, transformers, cables, capacitors, outdoor insulation, etc. Participants also learn how to choose the right solution for badly performing insulators in high voltage stations and lines. When the right actions and procedures are selected using a full understanding of the background data, and how targeted maintenance can improve the performance of insulators and bushings with pollution and wetting problems
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the installation, fitting, fabrication and attachment of insulation, finishing and weatherproofing materials to a high standard of workmanship
- Describing the mechanisms behind ageing and deterioration of electrical insulation systems
- Describing the principle of operation for basic methods of diagnostics and monitoring
- Analyzing the information content given by the different instruments
- Analyzing possible error sources in the results
- Using and developing models for interpretation of measurement results based on equipment design and material properties
- id_pelatihanentifying when there is a need or not for a complementary high voltage stress test
Who Should Attend Training?
- Maintenance supervisors
- Electrical engineers
- Service technicians
- Line and station engineers
- Reliability specialists
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.