The ISO 55001 management system provid_pelatihanes a framework to establish asset management policies, objectives, processes and governance, and facilitates an organization's achievement of its strategic goals. ISO 55001 utilizes a structured, effective and efficient process that drives continual improvement and ongoing value creation by managing asset-related cost, risk and performance. The benefits of implementing the ISO 55001 framework include the realization of increased value from assets, improved financial performance and improved organizational sustainability.
In the Rail Industry, passenger traffic and freight movement is increasing due to convenience, comfort and value for money, thus making Rail an attractive means of transportation. If this progress is to be sustained focus must be on the Rail Assets. Asset Management activities enable us to deliver planned or expected results against planned and expected costs. Results not only from a financial perspective but also from other perspectives, like availability, safety, etc. In this course, participants will learn about the benefits of ISO 55001, the Asset Management (AM) structure offering practical tips on how to handle an audit session that apply to railway construction environment.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to ISO 55001
- About ISO
- What are Standards?
- What Standards are Not
- Why are Standards Important?
- What is ISO 55000?
- The Journey to Asset Management Maturity
- The ISO 55000 Family
- Objectives of ISO 55001
- What is an Asset?
- Examples of Assets and its application in railway industry
- Value Destruction is Caused by Poor Asset Management Practices
- What is Asset Management?
- Fundamentals of Asset Management
- Relationship Between Asset Management & Asset Management System
- Asset Management Principles
- Some Core Concepts of ISO 55001
- Relationship Between ISO 55001 & International Infrastructure Management Manual (IIMM)
- Benefits of Adopting ISO 55001
- ISO 55001 Structure
- Annex SL - Implications
- Overview of Annex SL
- The ISO 55001 High-Level Structure (HLS)
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Process Model
- ISO 55001 Approach is Based on the PDCA Cycle
- PDCA and ISO 55001 Clause Structure
- ISO 55001 Clause Structure (4-10)
- Context of the Organization
- Performance Evaluation
- ISO 55001 best practices in railway industry
- Risk management
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Create an ISO55001 action plan
- Corrective actions
- Case studies from the railway sector
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.