Training IWCF Drilling Well Control Certification Preparation Level 3 - Drillers
This programme is designed for people in critical well control positions on drilling installations as well as onshore roles. The standards in the syllabus are based on the practical skills and knowledge required for level 3. Performance criteria have been developed for each of the standards contained in the syllabus.
This course is only a preparation for the IWCF certification. The fee does not include practical and written assessments. Certification application is to be done by the participants.
- To understand the need for well control training and assessment.
- To understand what hydrostatic pressure is
- To understand well barrier philosophy in drilling and workover operations
- To know what is meant by the term kick warning sign.
- To understand pressure losses around a circulating system
Who Should Attend?
- Introduction to Well Control
- Barrier Concept.
- Risk Management.
- Causes of kicks
- Kill Warning Signs and Indicators
- Circulating Systems
- Fracture Pressure and Maximum Surface pressure
- Influx Characteristics and Behaviour
- Shut In Procedures
- Well Control Methods
- Well Control during Casing and Cementing Operations
- Well Control Management
- Choke Manifold and Chokes
- Contingency Planning
- Blowout Preventers
- Associated Well Control Equipment
- Auxiliary Equipment
- BOP Control Systems
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.