Training IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control Certification Preparation Level 4 - Supervisors
This program is aimed at people who are in critical well control positions during well intervention operations. The course covers topics such as well control methods and influx characteristics. Shut-in procedure is also discussed.
This course is only a preparation for the IWCF certification. The fee does not include practical and written assessments. Certification application is to be done by the participants.
- To be able to id_pelatihanentify the accountabilities of program signatories
- To know the causes and effects of unplanned inflow
- To be able to recognize potential causes of losses
- To be able to define gas migration
- To describe how the lubricates and bleed methods can be applied
- To detect a possible blockage anywhere in the well
Who Should Attend?
- Well control event
- Pre-operation planning
- Hydrostatic pressure
- Formation pressure
- Fracture pressure
- Primary and secondary well control
- Pressure control equipment
- Introduction to barriers
- Risk management
- Causes to unplanned well inflow
- Loss of hydrostatic pressure
- Swap and surge effects
- Unplanned warning flow warning signs and indicators
- Calculation systems
- Well integrity testing
- Influx characteristics and behaviors
- Shut-in procedure and interpretation
- Influx migration
- Kill methods principles
- Normal and reverse circulation
- Lubricate and bleed methods
- Contingency planning
- Maximum pressures
- Bottom hole pressure effect
- Blockage in the well
- Blowout preventer
- BOP stack configuration
- Ram type preventers
- Blind/shear ram
- Annular preventers
- Barrier management
- Inflow testing
- Completion equipment
- Rig/up rig/down
- Annulus pressure monitoring
- Coiled tubing equipment
- Hydraulic work over (snubbing) operations
- Seals and sealing elements
- Wireline operations
- Surface equipment
- Slick line/ braid_pelatihaned line sheer seal BOP
- Wireline BOP pressure retention
- Managing a leak or malfunction in the surface
- Critical operation procedure
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.