Lean Six Sigma is a business philosophy leading to the elimination of waste and the reduction of variation. With Lean Six Sigma, costs are being reduced, productivity is raised and customer satisfaction is enhanced. The basic tenants of Lean Six Sigma are: Focusing on customers and their needs; ensuring internal alignment and communication; developing necessary skill sets to improve effectiveness and efficiency; continually assessing all process elements for waste and variation; involving everyone.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Historical Perspective on Lean/Six Sigma
- Lean Thinking
- Mass and Lean in Historical Context
- Exercises (Seven Wastes, 5S's, Work Cell Redesign)
- Value Stream Maps and Knowledge-Driven Continuous Improvement (PDCA)
- Infrastructure, Stability, Flow and Pull
- Six Sigma Principles
- Variance and Variance Reduction
- DMIAC Process
- Six Sigma Measurement Tools
- Systems Change Principles
- Stakeholders and Systems
- OD Roles
- Strategy, Structure and Process
- "Top-Down" and "Bottom-Up" Change
- Socio-Technical Dynamics
- "Brownfield"/"Greenfield" Contrast
- Active and Passive Opposition to Lean/Six Sigma
- Inadequate or Missing "Social Infrastructure" - Forums, Capabilities, Relationships
- Team/Work Group Structure and Roles - Socio-Tech vs Lean Teams
- Front-Line Leadership Capability and Motivation
- Knowledge-Driven Work
- Support Function Alignment
- Supply Chain Alignment
- Union-Management Partnership
- Standardized Work
- Statistical Process Control and "Control Points"
- Andon Response Systems
- PDCA and Control Point Improvement Processes
- 5S's and Waste Walks
- Preventive Maintenance Principles
- Lean Machine Tooling
- Maintenance/Skilled Trades Work Groups
- Assembly Operations - Takt Time
- Machining Operations - Cycle Time
- Continuous Flow Operations
- Engineering Design Operations Service Operations - Cycle Time
- Sustainability and Lean/Six Sigma
- Kanban/Supply Chain Sequencing
- Presentation of Parts and Parts Marketplace
- Hejunka/Product Leveling
- Kaizen-Teian Improvement Systems
- Hoshin Planning/Policy Deployment
- Enterprise Resource Planning Tools
- Design for Manufacture
- Performance Metric Feedback
- Forecast "Push," Customer "Pull," and Hybrid_pelatihan Models
- The Three-Day Car
- Low Volume and High Complexity in Defense Aerospace
- Fujitsu "Sense and Respond" Customer Support System
- Within-Function and Cross-Functional Challenges in the Transitions from "Pre-Stability" to Stability to Flow to Pull
- Lean Enterprise Alignment
- Enterprise Structure and Alignment
- Value id_pelatihanentification, Value Proposition and Value Delivery in the Enterprise Context
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.