A renewed orientation toward high-quality public transport has become part of the urban development of previous decades. Therefore an increasing interest in a Light Rail mode of transportation. They have been especially popular in recent years due to their lower capital costs and increased reliability compared with heavy rail systems. This course focuses on the development of light-rail projects. It also covers the required procedures to make this mode of transportation as safe as possible to passengers by means of maintenance operations and activities.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Overview of light rail transit (LRT) systems
- Vehicle types
- Power & electrification systems
- Electromechanical systems ((elevators, escalators, ventilation, drainage, plumbing)
- Rail systems
- Signaling system
- Fundamentals of LRT operation and administration
- Stations (gates, ticketing, crowd management)
- Operation Control Center (OCC)
- Traffic planning and operation
- Safety & firefighting systems
- Station operations & maintenance
- Rolling stock operation & maintenance
- Track work operation & maintenance
- Communication systems & SCADA operation and maintenance
- Electromechanical Systems Operation & Maintenance
- Preventive maintenance methodologies
- Maintenance and depot area
- Functions of the workshop Equipment
- Periodical maintenance activities
- Sub-Workshop maintenance activities
- Field visit to relevant sites
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.