Training Logistics of Container Shipping
Pelatihan Training Logistics of Container Shipping
This course covers areas in logistics, shipping and supply chain management. It contains wid_pelatihane-ranging overview of the chartering field, and the mechanisms driving the market. Participants in this course will develop information on liner trade and maritime container logistics covers commercial, technical and operational aspects.
- Creating solid_pelatihan commercial and legal grounding in the shipping business
- Understanding the international shipping process
- Tracing the journey of products from factory through to arrival at the warehouse
- Understanding the issues that port operation officers face
- Knowing what to do when things get wrong
Who Should Attend?
- Shipping lines personnel
- Port operations officers
- Supply chain personnel
- Those who needs to improve his knowledge in supplying global multi-modal logistics services
- Introduction to container freight
- The supply chain
- Sale contracts
- Letters of credit
- Global trade and international maritime trade
- Global trade and international trade
- How container freight works
- Different types of freight
- Developing liner service networks in container shipping
- Background on container shipping
- Configuration and design of liner shipping services
- Shipping routes, network patterns and port centrality
- Voyage and time chartering
- Bills of lading
- Laytime /demurrage
- Cargo claims
- Cargo damage
- Letters of indemnity
- Ship’s arrest
- Insurance policy
- Maritime security from a contractual/chartering point of view
- The law of agency
- Cargo agents
- Container shipping costs
- Revenue and freight rates
- Container shipping business regulations and documentation
- Multimodal transport
- Intermodal freight transport and logistics
- Characteristics of intermodal transport
- Containerization of intermodal transport
- Advantages of intermodal transport
- Containerization and intermodal transport
- Development of intermodal transport
- Combined transport operators and their services
- Towards innovative intermodal transport
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.