This course is designed to provid_pelatihane instruction in the techniques, skills and technical information of maintenance and operation of A/C systems. The program covers the principles of air conditioning (A/C), A/C components & their functions, control circuits for A/C systems, maintenance and operation A/C systems, design of heat exchanger and many other topics needed to service the A/C system using the proper tooling.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Arctick forms and regulations
- A/C theory
- Basic electrical - relays, PCM and BCM
- Compressors, clutches and lubrication
- Condensers, foam seals and condenser electric fans
- Evaporators, thermal expansion valve and super heat
- Orifice tube, filter drier receiver and accumulators
- “O” rings, hoses and charging ports
- Wiring A/C systems, blower speed control and compressor cycling control
- Protective sensors, temperature control and mode control
- Electronic temperature control (ECC)
- Planning, installing, testing and servicing of A/C
- Servicing, installing, and troubleshooting electrical and mechanical components
- Testing, diagramming, and solving problems in A/C
- Brazing and soldering tubing and piping
- Recovery & recycling equipment
- A/C system evacuation
- Charging stations
- Combination units
- Refrigerant safety
- Leak detections & detector
- Pressure gauge and valve manipulation
- Electrical relay diagnosis / testing
- "Black death"
- A/C system inspection
- Performance testing
- Performance effect with humid_pelatihanity
- Condenser fin straightening
- Evaporator coil replacement
- Compressor diagnosis
- Basic diagnostic hints
- HVAC issues including vacuum testing
- Routine maintenance and service
- Thermal and hydraulic design of heat exchangers (STHE )
- Temperature difference in STHE
- Fluid_pelatihan flow and pressure drop
- Thermal design and rating of STHE
- Condensers and reboilers
- Sizing and specifying STHE
- Mechanical design of heat exchangers
- Materials of construction for heat exchangers
- Fabrication of heat exchangers
- Heat exchanger optimization
- Chilled water A/C systems
- Complex commercial refrigeration systems
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Motor controls
- Direct digital controls
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.