Maintenance & reliability best practices are critical for every successful individ_pelatihanual and company. This course delivers more practical and new maintenance and reliability best practices concepts and tools. You will discuss these concepts and how using practical tools in case studies and discussion groups
- Reliability-based preventive maintenance
- Functionally significant item analysis
- Decision logic tree anaysis
- Task determination
- Maintenance tasks
- Predictive maintenance, TPM
- ToolScan RCM
- Market demand
- Functional Failure Modes and Failure Effects
- Maintenance optimisation
- FMEA Process
- Simulation, best practices and cost reduction
- Select PM tactics on the basis of costs and risks
- How to determine PM intervals?
- Condition based maintenance types and the PF curve:
- General Purpose CBM
- Principles of Vibration Monitoring
- Thermal Monitoring
- Acoustic Emission
- Lubricant Monitoring
- Failure patterns
- Failure data collection and analysis
- Root cause analysis techniques
- Root cause analysis case study (Centrifugal pump mechanical seal failure)
- Optimizing spares to support the maintenance program
- Maintenance program cost and risk based justification
- Reliability maintenance key performance indicators
- Reliability based maintenance metrics and benchmarks
- Work id_pelatihanentification and defect reporting
- The importance of backlog
- Planning for quality and reliability
- Implementation of Reliability centered maintenance
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.