Successful leaders are those who possess and practice the management skills and techniques that maintain work productivity at high levels. Setting priorities effectively, performance and pressure management is essential for career success and personal achievement. This course will guide the participants how to take more control of their workloads by organizing tasks, people and themselves more effectively.
- What is the meaning of having clear business goal/objective for an organisation?
- The importance of setting clear goals and objectives to business and personal success
- Aligning clear goals/objectives with business strategy
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly task effectively
- The need to plan effectively and incorporate goals within the overall business plan
- The importance of prioritization to the achievement of goals and better performance
- The best and most commonly used prioritization techniques
- Developing and improving the prioritization skill
- When and how can prioritization be a failure?
- Aligning with others' priorities
- Determining one's current decision-making style?
- Using decision-making style to lessen pressure and improve performance
- Improving decision-making (Mind Mapping Technique)
- The Impacts of organization's culture or personal attitudes impact on the quality of our decisions
- Making more and better informed decisions (Applied Visual Thinking – the Doodling Technique)
- The definition of stress in business environment
- Stress zones, stress effects and stress responses
- Signs of distress
- Managing (fighting) stress successfuly in business
- Time management and having strategic visions and objectives as ways to help in minimizing stress
- Effective communication definition and importance
- ?Allocating time for communication
- Judging the effectiveness of our communication
- Types of communication that can be most significant for the business
- The difference between formal and informal communication channels
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.