Managing Tenders, Specifications & Contracts training focuses on how an organisation can id_pelatihanentify and use the most appropriate procurement strategy and discusses best practice in developing tender documents and evaluation criteria.
The training course describes how to deal with key contractual liability issues and how to allocate risk in order to minimise the exposure on an organisation from the schedule delays and cost overrun perspective. The course also provid_pelatihanes tools, tips and techniques on effective resolution of disputes to minimise cost and reputational risk exposure to any organisation.
Procurement of goods and services are counting to the large portion of costs from the owner’s perspective, particularly where it involves a global supply chain network as it is the case with most of today’s industries and sectors. Hence, executive management everywhere is determining that Managing Tenders, Specifications, and Contracts must emerge as a critical core competency if organizations are to increase revenue. Using internationally accepted principles and practices through the tendering and procurement process as well as in contract management is critical to ensuring cost and process efficiencies to any organisation.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Procurement and Contracting Strategy
- Elements of Procurement Best Practice
- Project Delivery Types a
- Risk Assessment
- Balancing Risk Through Contract Strategy
- Developing the Scope of Work and Specification
- Selection and Evaluation Criteria
- Cost and Price Analyses
- Ancillary Documents and Issues
- Negotiation Tools and Techniques
- Key Elements of the Contract
- Principal Performance Obligations
- Scheduling and Completion
- Liabilities, Indemnities and Insurance
- Ownership and Risk
- Pricing and Payment
- Governing Law
- Force Majeure
- Termination and Suspension
- Liquid_pelatihanated Damages
- Types of Bonds & Guarantees
- Managing Contract Changes and Performance Failures
- Types and Assessment of Claims
- Implications of Varying Performance
- Performance Based Contracting
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- How Contracts May End
- Contract Close Out
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.