Appropriate material selection is the cornerstone of pressure equipment, operation and maintenance. The acceptability of materials is controlled by the relevant Codes. The mechanical integrity, safety, and cost-effective operation of plants depend on the in-service performance of the materials of construction. This course provid_pelatihanes comprehensive and practical understanding of engineering materials and guid_pelatihanance on the methods and best industry practices for the selection of the appropriate materials of construction for specific applications while simultaneously satisfying service requirements, construction Code requirements, and least life cycle costs over the entire plant life.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Engineering Materials Types and Properties
- Metallurgy Basics
- Material Forming and Fabrication
- Overview of ASME B&PVC Section IX ‘Welding and Brazing Qualifications’
- Materials Selection and Application
- Materials Standards and Codes
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel and Piping Construction Codes
- ASTM Some common material specifications for piping, plates, forgings and castings
- Material Selection for Specific Equipment
- Degradation of Materials In-Service
- Material Ageing and Degradation
- Failure Modes and Mechanisms in Materials
- API RP 571 Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment
- Metallurgical Failure Analysis
- Positive Material id_pelatihanentification
- Inspection Strategies and Non-Destructive Examination Methods
- Mechanical (Structural) Integrity
- Inspection Strategies and Methods
- Non-Destructive Examination (NDE) Methods
- ASME B&PVC Section V 'Nondestructive Examination'
- Fitness-For-Service Evaluation
- Fracture Mechanics
- API Std. 579-1/ASME FFS-1
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.