In this course the participants will review the various factors that have a bearing on supervision and the development of supervisors such as communication, feedback, culture, self command and development, stress, conflict containment, group dynamics, quality standards, crisis management, creativity and competence, and carry out a thorough analysis of the methodologies, measurement techniques and applications of each factor, and the inter-relationships that tie all these factors together. The technicial part of this course revolves around the supervision of irrigation systems. Participants will be introduced to new technologies in this regard. They will learn how apply it, and maintain it.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Classical Understanding of Management Skills
- Skills required by a supervisor
- Modern view of management skills
- Supervising a diverse workforce
- Opportunities and challenges
- Subtle discrimination
- Preparing of QC report
- Site order book
- Material control
- Daily progress report
- Concrete pour record Test report control
- Design & drawing control Non conforming item record
- Existing system of canal operation
- Techniques involved in operation
- Supervision of irrigation canals
- Canal water management through computerized supervisory control and data acquisition system
- Construction material testing
- Site tests
- Laboratory tests
- Frequency of QC tests
- Dealing with contractor
- Interview several companies
- Check references
- Communicate during the project
- Handling contractors’ dispute
- Keep up the courtesy
- Using of modern technology in supervision of irrigation projects.
- Smart irrigation controllers
- Rain sensors
- Rotating sprinkler nozzles
- id_pelatihanentification of standard technical specification of irrigation projects
- Excavation, installation, and backfill of tap
- Provision and connection of electrical power supply
- Fine grading and soil preparation
- Water efficienct control systems
- Trees, plants and ground cover
- Sleeving for irrigation pipe systems
- Water dribbling out of a few heads
- Incorrect water pressure
- Dry spot in a working zone
- Over or under watering on a site (scheduling)
- Controller coming on at the wrong time
- Site visit to an irrigation project
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.