The course is designed to familiarize technical professionals with the design, operation and maintenance of several common gas plant processing blocks. The course will cover dehydration systems used in typical field gathering and plant facilities, including a review of options available and will focus on mechanical propane refrigeration systems typically used in Hydrocarbon Dew Point, NGL, LPG and LNG Recovery systems, including a review of design and performance enhancements. Furthermore, tower operations and troubleshooting used in absorption and fractionation services, with optimization and key performance indicators discussed for each tower in each application will also be discussed.
- Water content of natural gas
- Hydrate formation ,Hazard ,prevention and handling
- Types of dehydration processes: absorption, adsorption and condensation
- Dew point & Dew point depression
- Glycol dehydration size
- Mass transfer operations: absorption and stripping, trays vs. packing
- TEG equipment: gas scrubbers, glycol contactors, flash tank, filters, lean/rich heat exchanger, regenerator, stripping gas
- Operating procedures and problems for TEG systems: startup and shutdown, normal operations, glycol losses, corrosion, troubleshooting
- Care of the TEG solution
- Mole sieve gas dehydration
- Adsorpers and desiccants
- Mass transfer zone
- Regeneration system
- Operation and adsorbent life
- Mole Sieve operating problems and troubleshooting
- Mole Sieve loading &unloading procedures
- Refrigeration circuit basic design /operation
- Capacity control
- Refrigeration equipment: surge drum ,expansion valve ,chiller ,compressor and condenser
- Operation troubleshooting and optimization
- Fractionation process principle
- Fractionation tower design trays & packaging
- Fractionation equipment: preheater .tower .reflux condenser, reflux pump and reboiler.
- Fractionation process variable and control system
- Fractionation process troubleshooting and optimization
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.