In the competitive environment of today, availability and reliability of assets are more than ever an important issue. A significant trend in maintenance is outsourcing maintenance activities to contractors. Maintenance contracts are being applied as a highly effective way to manage and control the relationship between the service provid_pelatihaner and the end-user, both internally and externally. It manages the expectations of both parties, sets out the parameters of responsibility and offers performance indicators.
This highly interactive Maintenance Engineering training seminar on Maintenance Contracting & Outsourcing will ensure that you understand how to decid_pelatihane rationally what maintenance activities to outsource and what's not, how to select the best maintenance contractor and how to evaluate the delivered performance of all parties involved. Participants will understand the different contract types, get the most from your contracts, avoid_pelatihan the potential pitfalls and improve the performance of your assets. Maintenance contracts used in several branches will be discussed. They will have the opportunity to discuss the existing contracts used in your organization. Through a combination of formal lectures and group work, participants will leave the seminar with the tools to improve your contracts and contract management.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Outsourcing: Introduction & Definitions
- Types of Maintenance
- Asset Management - The Business Impact of Maintenance.
- Consid_pelatihanerations in Outsourcing Maintenance – What to outsource and what not?
- Risks Involved.
- Outsourcing Maintenance Activities – case study.
- Maintenance Contracts & Types
- The Tendering Process – Modern Ways of Tendering.
- Vendor Management & Choosing the Right Contractor.
- Costing the Service.
- What to outsource and what not outsourcing?
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Balanced Score Cards (BSL)
- Interactive Exercise and Examples.
- How to mitigate Risks in outsourcing maintenance contracts?
- Developing the Maintenance Contract.
- Assess, Determine and Specify the Required Service Levels. (SLA)
- Contract Performance Management.
- Periodic Evaluation & Improvement
- Interactive Exercise: Review Some Existing Contracts.
- Grounding and Negotiating the Contract:
- Expectations about Availability, Reliability and Costs.
- The Extensive Preventive Maintenance Schedule – “tricks” of Maintenance Contractors.
- Using the Maintenance Concept to Negotiate More Effectively Lean Maintenance Contracts.
- Negotiating the Contract – negotiation ploys & tactics
- Negotiating Tips.
- Interactive Exercise and Role Play Regarding Negotiating.
- Success factors in management of outsource contracts
- Problems with outsourcing
- Techniques & Tools to facilitate the outsource Decision
- When the right time to start outsourcing?
- Defining the Requirements and Service Levels.
- Scope of work, offers, bid_pelatihans and Results
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.