Customer satisfaction is a key measure of a project's quality. It's important to keep in mind that project quality management is concerned with both the product of the project and the management of the project.
If the customer doesn't feel the product produced by the project meets their needs or if the way the project was run did_pelatihann't meet their expectations, then the customer is very likely to consid_pelatihaner the project quality as poor, regardless of what the project manager or team thinks. This course covers all the the things that the project manager needs to know in order to keep customers satisfied.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Quality Assurance Principles
- Type of data to be collected
- Methods for collecting data
- The Costs of Quality Assurance
- Project (Quality) Responsibilities
- Customer Requirements, specification and project definition
- Configuration, document and general change control
- Document Valid_pelatihanation & Verification Methods,
- Project Sizing
- Risk Management & Risk Assessment Techniques e.g. FMECA, Fault Tree Analysis, etc.
- Project Planning
- Quality Planning
- Project Records
- Configuration Management
- Reviews and Monitoring (Including; Cost, Specification, Time and Health & Safety)
- Suppliers (Supplier Quality Control)
- Deliverables (Valid_pelatihanation)
- Project Audit
- Corrective and Preventive Action
- Problem Resolving
- Project Closure
- Relevant Standards: ISO 9001 Model for a Quality Management System,
- ISO 10005 Quality Management Guid_pelatihanelines for quality plans,
- ISO 10006 Quality management systems
- Guid_pelatihanelines for quality management in projects,
- BS 6079-Guid_pelatihane to Project Management
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.