Training Planning Strategic Marketing
Planning Strategic Marketing Training
Every business needs to convert potential clients to confirmed ones, who stay with the business for the long-term. Marketing does not only refer to determining and fulfilling customer demand but also creating such a demand for a specific product and/or service. Advertising is the most obvious marketing activity, but so is customer research, which matches products and/or services to customer needs in a better manner. Product design is also a marketing activity that matches an organisation’s products and/or services to known customer needs. A marketing strategy is a plan of how an organisation will market its products and services to its potential customers. Organisations may have more than one strategy at any given point in time and may use various marketing platforms such as networking, digital media, traditional print advertising, etc. One of the key factors for any organisation to successfully tap into the customer market is to create or produce a product or service that addresses a specific need for customers. Thus, finding and fulfilling customer need and then delivering suitable products and/or services are part of the marketing process.
- complete knowledge and information of strategic marketing planning
- the required skills, confid_pelatihanence and experience to undertake additional roles and responsibilities related to strategic marketing planning, thus contributing to the growth of the organisation
- the required knowledge and information to partake or independently devise effective strategic marketing plans for the organisation’s product and/or service offering
- the necessary awareness and knowledge of the importance of having a structured marketing plan and undertaking steps to meet all requirements of a set plan
- the confid_pelatihanence and knowledge to gather customer information and accurately interpret the same to understand customer need and make product and/or service offering changes accordingly, thus catering to a specific customer need
- the required skillset and ability to build good and long-lasting customer relationships
- the adequate skill, capability, confid_pelatihanence, and experience to plan campaigns and other marketing activities to reach out to customers and meet their specific demands, thus giving the organisation a competitive advantage
Who Should Attend?
- Senior members and top management of an organisation who need to thoroughly understand the importance of strategic marketing planning
- Investors who need to understand and interpret the marketing plans and strategies of an organisation for future before making investments in a particular firm
- Marketing managers who play a major role in id_pelatihanentifying opportunities and threats and framing marketing strategies for the organisation
- Other marketing professionals involved in successful execution of the steps and plans set out in the strategic marketing plan
- Members of branding agencies responsible for building brand value and reputation
- Any other professional who would like to know more about strategic marketing planning
Module 1 – Functions of Marketing
Module 2 – Importance of a Marketing Strategy
- Distribution channels
- Financing an enterprise
- Market research
- Setting prices
- Product and service management
- Promotional channels
- Matching products to customers
Module 3 – Advantages of a Marketing Strategy
- Streamlining product development
- Determining optimal prices
- Establishing effective distribution
- Assisting with marketing communication
- Having organisational impact
Module 4 – Disadvantages of a Marketing Strategy
- Business promotion to a target audience
- Good customer understanding
- Good business branding
Module 5 – Activities in Marketing Strategies
- Costs of marketing
- Time and effort not yielding returns
- Limited marketing approach in a dynamic customer market
Module 6 – Steps in Strategic Marketing Planning
- Determining customer need through analysis
- Modifying existing products/creating new products
- Determining the best way to reach potential customers
- Creating marketing campaigns
- Building customer relationships through follow-up sales campaigns and loyalty programs
Module 7 – Phases of the Strategic Marketing Process
- Situation analysis
- Defining the id_pelatihaneal customer
- Establishing marketing goals
- Selecting marketing tools
- Decid_pelatihaning and handling budgets and funds
Module 8 – Factors Necessary for a Successful Implementation Phase
Module 9 – Strategies to Create Customer Awareness/Want
- Demonstrate scarcity
- Develop a bond between customer and product
- Interact through social media
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.