Industrial processes today operate on very large scales with the advent of modern industrial plants. Such plants sometimes operate hundreds of equipment, not to mention thousands of instruments for the measurement and control of such equipment. Efficient operation of industrial plants means higher reliability, improved safety, increased revenue, and ultimately, a satisfied consumer-base. The different plant modes like startup, continuous operation, and shutdown, present different challenges, all of which will be explored. Understandably, with such a high volume of equipment and instruments, failures are inevitable. Properly troubleshooting individ_pelatihanual equipment failures and total plant shutdowns with a correct approach and methodology is critical for improving plant availability and reliability. A well devised maintenance strategy and periodic turnaround plan are also instrumental to that end. Furthermore, priority should be given to systematized operations and increased safety through core operations values and safety principles and tools such as SOPs and COPs (critical operating parameters), all of which lead to more successful plants.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Plant equipment and instrumentation
- Block diagrams and process flow diagrams
- P & id_pelatihan: The plant’s essential guid_pelatihane
- Plant startup conditions
- Tuning and optimization methods
- Reliability and availability calculations
- Daily production reporting
- Mass and energy balances
- Discrepancy evaluation and rectification
- Fixed plant modes and combinations
- Troubleshooting sudden, complete plant trips
- Troubleshooting equipment shutdown/failure
- Single and multi-variable problem-solving
- RCFA basics and problem definition issues
- Real case scenarios and examples
- Plant shutdown conditions
- Plant maintenance strategies
- Spare parts management and critical spares
- Turnaround planning and resources
- Turnaround execution and review
- Core operations values
- Safety operation principles
- Significance of the human factor
- Critical operating parameters (COPs)
- SOPs creation and implementation
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provid_pelatihaned during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.